Thursday, September 20, 2007


Well here we are... Blogging ... because it seems to be the 'new thing' to keep in touch with friends and family. It has been 2 months now since Chase and I got married!! I can't believe how fast the time is going by. It makes me kind of sad! We are loving every minute of it. We have a townhouse in Willard and couldn't be happier. We have the most spectacular sunsets thanks to Willard Bay. For those of you who didn't attend the wedding I will go ahead and dub it THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!! It was absolutely amazing. I will cherish my memories of it forever. It was so relaxed and very "us"... It was held at Sunrise P River Ranch in Rupert, Idaho (where I am from). Everything was perfect. I wouldn't change a single thing. I am so lucky to have found the love of my life!
Well I won't go on for too long. This is more or less a test run for me!