Monday, October 22, 2007

Jason & Laree's Wedding!!


On Friday the 19th my brother, Jason, married his sweetheart, Laree. It was a fun time!! We went to Idaho Falls where they were married and had a luncheon, and then attended the reception in Ashton, Idaho. It was quite an eventful day!! Chase and I shopped the Grand Teton Mall!! And ate a lot!! Saturday night was the reception in Rupert, Idaho. It was held at the same place Chase and I were married. So it

brought back some good memories! Chase and I tried to teach the little girls how to do the Boot Scoot n Boogie line dance!! We finally had it down by the last sentence in the song!! Unfortunately my camera battery had died by then, so there is no evidence of that little escapade!! It was so much fun though! Here are a few pictures from the special occassion!

And of course a few randoms of Chase and I... after all it is "OUR" blog!! We laughed at the pic on the right and said this is our 'temple' picture. It helps remind us of what our goals in life are!

1 comment:

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Oh I love these pictures. The Idaho Falls Temple is so beautiful! I love your new haircut... SUPER cute! You guys are so dang cute! Can't wait to see you both tomorrow! Love ya!