Sunday, October 28, 2007

SLC Nights!!!

Here we are at the end of another great weekend! We had so much fun this weekend! Saturday morning we got up and ventured out to South Jordan for the SnoWest snowmobile show. We met up with Grant & Lindy and our other friends Bryce & Jessi. Later that day we went to the
Gateway and hung out, shopped and played in the planetarium.


Chase, me, Bryce & Jessi met up with our friend Skyler and his wife Mary for dinner at the Market Street Grill. BIG MISTAKE!!! We had such a great time and our tab showed it!! When your food bill is only a few dollars higher than your beverage bill...... something good must have happened! Then we decided we needed a hotel room :) And the night rolled on!!

The next day we went out to Lagoon for Frightmares. It was a perfect day to be out. The sun shined and the weather was amazing. We had a lot of fun riding all of the fun rides. But now my feet hurt!!




** We loved this sign... DO NOT SIT ON THE FENCE - - - seriously, who is stupid enough to sit on a fence that looks like this?!

2 comments:

The Ralls said...

It looks like you guys had bunches of fun! I am jealous. I love lagoon! I also love your haircut! Way Cute!

Jen-E said...

This is fun!! I love reading my friends' blogs! You have more fun than you think Amanda...