Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Skyler & Heather's Wedding - June 6th

Chase's brother Skyler married Heather last Friday, the 6th! It was a lot of fun helping them get ready for this big day. Jamie was doing the flowers for the ceremony & reception, so I decided I'd help her out. It was a lot of fun arranging them and getting to be so creative with so many beautiful flowers!

This was my favorite! It was huge!

The wedding was nice, they held out until the last minute and had to move it inside which was a bummer, but it still turned out really cute. All the tables had umbrella's on them which was fun and we had flowers everywhere! My favorite part was that they served slushies for the drink!! It was super cute!


There were so many cute babies in attendance!! We had a lot of fun playing with all of them!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I new Skyler was getting married, but seeing the pictures... weird! I'm starting to feel old:)
I'm glad I found your blog it's fun to see what you're up to and keep in touch! Hope you're doing well and loving life.
-Melanie