Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend..

For the 4th we headed up to Idaho to hang out with my family (The Cook's). It was a ton of fun. We went camping at Little Wood Resevoir. Its about 2 hours from my house. We had a great time. Dad got the little fishing boat up and running so we puttered across the river to a little cove that we figured no one would be at. We were right. It was such a fun time camping with my parents. It makes me appreciate what a great childhood I had and how much my children (when we have some) will learn from my dad - - - The Great Outdoorsman!!
We fished late Friday night, and caught about 9 between four of us. And went out the next morning on the lake and slayed them! We came home with about 22 fish!! In Idaho they have a kind of fish lottery. Some money fish have been planted in a bunch of lakes. We were hoping to get lucky and score big. But we didn't. It was still tons of fun!
We relaxed on the stickery beach of the lake, shot at some targets (just call Chase "dead eye dick"), we cooked smores and had a great time! Here are some photos!

No comments: