Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall in Sardine Canyon

I always curse my drive from Willard to Logan. But I have to be honest... out of all the places to commute this is one of the prettiest canyons in the fall. When all of the colors start changing I quit cursing the drive - - - That is until the snow starts falling!! But just to show everyone what I get to see everyday during the fall, I stopped and took a few quick pictures. I'm going to stop and try to get some better ones because these DO NOT do it justice!!



2 comments:

PhillipsFamily said...

These picts are making me homesick. We are still having full on summer down here, no signs of fall just yet. I am ready to wear sweaters and boots. ps does Sandie know when we are having the shower?

The Nelson's said...

I went to school with Chase and I found your page... congratulations on the marriage. I am really good friends with Briana Romero... Nick's wife and she told me you were getting married.. That is so fun. I love seeing where everyone ended up in life. You are beautiful... He is lucky... lol. I am just kidding...He's a good guy.