Thursday, October 23, 2008

Feeling Loved!!

So I never imagined I'd be tagged by so many friends to do the exact same blog... You all know it and love it!!

8 THINGS...!!!!
** 8 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. Gossip Girl - - when you only have 4 channels you can't be picky!
4. Fox News at 9
5. Seinfeld
6.
7.
8. Guess it really sucks not having cable... I only have 5!
** 8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Cleaned the Kitchen
2. Worked on My Fashion Show Costume
3. Had lunch with my aunt
4. Got some groceries
5. Talked on the phone
6. Dropped off some mail
7. Went to school
8. Showered :)
** 8 Places I Love To Eat:
1. Tepanyaki
2. Firehouse Pizzeria
3. Wingers
4. Happy Sushi
5. Olive Garden
6. At Home
7. Panda Express
8. McDonalds (once a month - - stop judging)
** 8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Mexico in December
2. Thriller (on Saturday)
3. Finishing Esthetics school
4. Thanksgiving (a good break from school & work)
5. Children (in a while)
6. Pumpkin Carving
7. Taking clients at school
8. Painting the kitchen
** 8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A new wardrobe
2. Have a few bills disappear
3. New Furniture
4. A BIG FAT RAISE
5. Our basement to be finished
6.
7.
8.
Wow... guess I need to take some time and start wishing for more stuff. I honestly can't think of anymore!
So there you have it!! I have no one left to tag, because they have already done it. So have fun reading!!

No comments: