Monday, October 6, 2008

Stacey's Fall Fashion Show...

So at the end of the month (the 29th) Stacey's - - my school - - is having a Fall Fashion Show. This means I am a participant!!! We have to get a model and do their makeup in front of judges and also we have been given an ugly white paint suit to transform into a cool/cute outfit for them to wear!! I'm really excited for this challenge, however stressful it may become! I have already been practicing the makeup. I decided to embrace the season and follow the color scheme of fall. I had the bright idea of tracing a leaf over one eye and filling it in and using the same colors normally on the other eye. And of course the fake eyelashes. I did a trial run on me, of course I'll have to do some major practicing, but I'm confident it will be awesome!
So I took some pictures to see what everyone thought. I have to find some better makeup. If anyone knows where to find red eyeshadow please let me know!! I used lip gloss for this round!!!






8 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Woowoo! Sexy mama! That's totally cool. You'll do awesome.

Melanie said...

Looks like fun. I'm going to makeup school here in Chicago next year, so unfortunately I don't have any great tips yet. I sell Mary Kay and they have some bold eye colors, not red, but some other great fall colors. Maybe a cheek color could work.
But if you need anything fancy for the paint suit, get Chase to put you in touch with my mom. Too bad I'm not there:( She does embroidery, silk screening, stone work, sewing, etc. She made all my rodeo queen outfits and has lots of fun materials like glittery leather and colorful stones:) Of course she's really busy with her business, but I don't think she'd mind if you wanted to use something. If you want, let me know and I'll call my mom. Of course your school might have rules that wouldn't allow this. Let me know how it turns out.
If you can't tell, I love makeup and design and all that.

KCJaques said...

Well you could smile, leaf lady. It looks cool. Definitely creative. A+

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Neaat-O! I like it a lot! You definitely are going into the right stuff. Very creative!

Clint said...

Very cool! I think MAC has some really bright and funky colors like red. Make sure you take pictures of the final product. Love the eye lashes, I need some!

The Ralls said...

Ha... i like Cammile's comment. Looks great!

Kimberly said...

Looks very sassy! I like it! You'll have to post pictures from the show!

Jen-E said...

I love it! I want to dress up funky and do my makeup like that sometime! Good idea, original too.