Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy 24th in Lake Powell!!!

For the 24th of July (yes a little late posting) we headed down to Page, AZ to enjoy the waters of Lake Powell!! We had so much fun with the Phillips clan. It is insane to see how big the family is getting! We barely fit in the boat we rented! It was so nice to be in the hot weather and have the lake right there to play in! I think everyone enjoyed their time away from real life and we can't wait to do it again! We had some exciting news given to us while we were together as a family. My mother in law Sandy is getting married!! We are so happy for her and are excited to add Dave to the family. Congrats you two!





1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I know I told you this ... but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pix of you and Chase!! Not many people can pull off the red lips -- and you're one of them! Looks like you guys have been having an awesome summer!!