Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Latest and Greatest

I thought I'd share a few of my latest crafts! My cousin Andrea is having a little girl in December... so for her baby shower I made this super cute bow holder. Its missing the finishing touch which was a cute iron piece that mounted on the top of it to hang with. And the couple of bows that my mom and I clipped to it. But oh well, you get the picture! (yes those are rhinestones!!!)

Second is my attempt at being artsy. Chase has been wanting me to make something for this office with pictures of us. So I came up with this little photo collage. The wording says "My heart (only its a picture of a heart) Loves Your heart" Kinda cute!

And last is my very very favorite! I painted and modge podged this cute little step stool for my kitchen. The colors don't match but it is very much ME! (the other 2 legs are hot pink, and orange)

And that's it! Stay tuned for more!

3 comments:

KCJaques said...

Look at you Martha!! You and your crafts. I will just have to start paying you to make mine.

Jennie said...

YAY! They are SO cute. And my wall has come together VERY nicely, I am just waiting for our picture to be delivered! I'll be posting pics soon. You're the best!

Shanae said...

Super cute Manda! I had no idea you were so crafty! Love ya!