Tuesday, November 3, 2009

H-A-double L - O-W double E-N (Halloween!)

October has come and gone.. but that is the great thing about October it leaves with a bang!! Halloween is a favorite holiday of my husbands, for example: He chose to work every weekend at a Haunted House so he can scare people. So we decided we were going to throw a Halloween Party. It turned out to be lots of fun, so it will become a traditional thing. We had a pinata, played Charades, and had a donut eating contest. And a ridiculous amount of candy and treats!


We also did a costume contest. Chase won the Scariest Costume. Dustin won the Funniest Costume, and The Clarks picked up the BEST COSTUME!




If you are one who is easily offended, I recommend not scrolling down. :)














On actual Halloween night, we went up to a party in Logan. My friend and I went as "Girls Gone Wild" girls! It's not what your thinking... we made fake boobs out of nylons and stuffing and sewed them to our sports bras!! I thought it was hilarious... but that is just me. Chase was the "devil" that made me do it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.




1 comment:

Jen-E said...

I think thats hilarious!