Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho

Chase and I had a great Thanksgiving break in Idaho with my side of the family!! There was always something going on, it made the days go by way to quickly. The dinner was delicious and as always took way longer to prepare than to scarf down!! I guess that is how it goes though! The girls braved the crowds and headed shopping on Black Friday!! It was actually a lot of fun, and I had a great time. I think that it works out better if you go with no real plans of actually buying anything, because then you can't really be let down! I ended up purchasing a video camera and some stuff for the nieces b-days that are coming up! So I was a winner!!
I took Chase to the one of the many things Rupert does to celebrate the holidays. Every year on the day after Thanksgiving, Santa comes to the town square to turn on the christmas lights. It is a huge deal and there is fireworks too!! I forgot how much I miss the small town things like that! I think Chase had a good time and was impressed at how many people come out to support the event!


Chase did a lot of shooting with the boys, including clay pigeons and us girls even went up and gave it a whirl. Let's just say, I am not a good aim!! We also got to spend lots of time with our neice and nephew on the Cook side!! That was my favorite part! Makell was so much fun to play with and she is sure becoming a little spit fire!! And baby Tye is growing sooo fast!! He is the cutest little man ever!!

No comments: