Monday, December 28, 2009

Very Merry Christmas!!

Christmas is a lot like Thanksgiving dinner. You work really hard to prepare everything and it's over in what seems like 10 seconds! We had a great Christmas this year! Don't worry Santa didn't forget where our house was :) We also had a great time at the Phillips' Family party in Morgan. We had tons of food and lots of fun! We went sledding in the dark and I felt like a kid again! I definitely need to do it again soon!


Our Tree

Me & Lindsay after sledding


Me & Chase

And now it's time to take all my hard work down... probably my least favorite part about the Holidays! Taking down the decorations! Would you all laugh at me behind my back if I just leave them up year-round?!

My latest craft :)

1 comment:

Jen and Ryan said...

Hope you had a MERRY Christmas!! I love your winter sign. I wish we could leave our tree up for a LONG time but unfortunately people would just think we're lazy! Happy New Year!