Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane :)

Wow!! What a month January has been! We celebrated Chase's 27th birthday to kick it off!! I surprised him with a night of go-kart racing and some good southern BBQ cooking! I even made him wear a blindfold while driving to Speed Street in Layton! He's a good sport! Thanks to everyone who made it out and helped make it such a great b-day for Chase!



Next... I've landed a full time Esthetician job at a new spa in Eden, UT! I get to quit driving one canyon and start driving another, much more treacherous one! At lease I will be happy to do so! I start February 2nd.... I'll have much more to tell after that!

Our good friends The Romero's are expecting a little boy in March. This weekend was the big baby shower and I was so excited to make something! So I made this adorable magnet board for little Nixon. Can't wait for him to get here!

No comments: