Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bragging Rights...

I needed to share my newest creation with everyone. I have been wanting a cute jewelry holder for some time now!! This idea has been brewing in my mind for over a month now. I finally sat down and put it together! I have to admit, I'm like a school girl getting to show off her winning art project to people! I LOVE IT!!

It's only missing the finishing touch here. I have a cute little knob to screw in the wall above it and staple some cute ribbon to it so it's hanging from the knob! And I was toying with the idea of having a cute little vinyl saying made: "I just want to be fabulous" quoted by Miss Marilyn Monroe herself!! What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

♥ it... want it.
come on over and i'll make your vinyl dreams come true;);)

Kara said...

I think I want one! That is so adorable. I wish I had one ounce of craftiness so I could come up with ideas like that. Since I'm not crafty at all I have to untangle a giant ball of necklaces every time I think I would like to wear one.