Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby Blessing

This last weekend was our niece Makell's blessing. It was a lot of fun to go home and be with my brothers and their wives and our new little baby!! I absolutely adore this little girl! And to make me even prouder... she looks just like me!! We pulled out my 3 month picture and compared it to her - - - she could be mine! I'll have to see if I can get that scanned so you all don't think I'm lieing! Anywho.. her blessing was beautiful. Jared did a great job and it was very spiritual.


I was soooo excited when Emilie put on this zebra bib, because its one that I was so excited about when I bought it!

3 comments:

Jen-E said...

ok I thought I added you on my friendly bloggers a LONG time ago and I just notied the other day you werent on there...weird. So I re-added you. also, your niece is ADORABLE!!!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Your niece is beautiful! I love all that hair! You need to update the blog friend! I can't wait when there are little Manda's and Chase's running around.... Love YA!

Genna said...

Hey We just started blogging, and I have no idea how to tell ya, except comment in your baby blessing blog, sorry, she is a cutie though, keep in touch with us!
Genna