Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jimmy Eat World!!!

So on Monday the 14th we went to the Jimmy concert in Provo at UVSC with Kelly & Camille. It was a lot of fun! I'll admit I don't know a whole lot of their songs and I don't really get into alternative concerts much, so this was a new experience for me. They are Chase's favortie band, and I can see why. They put on a great show, and though I didn't know all of the words to the songs, at least I knew most of the chorus lines!!




The opener was a band that SUCKED!! Called Deer and the Head Lights (some locals). Then Paramore came on and they were really fun to watch, except they seemed to spit a lot on the stage. It kind of got disgusting after a while. But they were a good band to get you all pumped up for Jimmy Eat World.



Anywho... it was a great time! Thanks Camille for getting the tickets!

No comments: