Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just call me Martha!!

I have decided that I inherited my Grandma's love for gardening. Not so much the gardening to grow food (perhaps in the future) but having flowers around. I decided it was going to be up to me to get the flower bed at our place up to par. Since the HOA doesn't really seem to care. So I decided to see how green my thumb is! I got some flower seeds and some little pots. I planted two pots with about 4 seeds in each of them. (I didn't want to be to let down when nothing sprouted) But to my surprise a week later there were sprouts in each of them!! I don't think I've been so excited in a long time! Chase just laughed at me and told me I was a nerd. But I got all excited and went out and bought some more seeds (flowers, bell peppers, and mint).. I need to see if I'm limited to only flowers!
So far the peppers are the only things that have not sprouted yet. But I still have faith!! I just thought I'd share my excitement with you all! Enjoy the pictures of my little plants!! (and cross your fingers that they don't take a sudden turn for death!)
(this is the little green house of flowers, peppers & mint!)
(these are my first try)
(and this is just pretty and I wanted to transplant it, but its already bloomed and will be dieing soon - - or so my mom tells me)

No comments: