Thursday, April 17, 2008

Totally "LOST"!!

Alright, I didn't want to admit how lame we are... but after thinking about what we did all night on Tuesday, I couldn't help but laugh and want to share it! After a long day at work for both of us, we came home and really didn't have motivation for anything.
So we decided (since we don't have TV) that it would be fun to gather around the computer and get caught up on "LOST"... And so we did! We pulled the middle section of the couch into the kitchen (after watching a full episode on the bar stools, we wanted to get comfy for the long night ahead!), we surrouded ourselves with candy, chips, and drinks and watched about 5 episodes!! I finally couldn't keep my eyes open, so I went to bed... bad move. I missed the best part of all. . . they actually explained something! For those of you who have or do watch Lost, you know that its pretty much a show with zero answers!!

Here are some pics of our set up. What a great night!!

1 comment:

Annika said...

I love that you did this! Jeff and I started at season 1 a couple months ago and just finished season 3. I can't wait for season 4 to come out so I spent last night on our hard kitchen chairs watching episodes of Lost! I can't wait to see what you were talking about and get some answers. haha I really like that show, but explain something already! Hope you guys are doing good.