Thursday, April 17, 2008

Girls Gone Wild - in Fallon, Nevada!!

A few weekends ago I ventured out to Nevada with my mom and sister-in-law, Laree. We were going to see my brother, Jared and his wife, Emilie and my sweet niece, Makell. It was a lot of fun, my dad and brother, Jason, ended up having to work down there (long story short... they all work for the same company, and a new plant opened in Nevada, which is why both of my brothers will be living there).... Anyways - - - - -
It was Emilie's birthday so we went out shopping and had a great time! Poor Makell was sick the first day we went out, so it ended up being kind of a short trip into Carson City. But luckily the next day she was feeling much better and was ready to shop her little heart out! We drove into Reno (which is a lot bigger than I thought) and shopped the day away. It was a ton of fun and we all got some really cute things! Here are some pics of the girls!

Mom and Laree excited to be shopping!


Me & Emilie.... our feet hurt!!
Makell was sooo tired, she fell asleep while we ate and chatted.

No comments: