Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My life in a bag...

Alright folks... I was tagged by Lindy to show the contents of my purse. Your going to laugh at some of them I'm sure!! I usually have less in there but you caught me on a not so organized day!

1. Key to work
2. a stray penny & paper clip & bobby pins
3. sewing kit (something left from the weekend!)
4. Cough drops
5. Pen
6. 3 different kinds of lipgloss
7. Wallet
8. Check book
9. Receipts
10. Girlie Products!
11. And Tanning goggles!!

Alright, so I have a lot of crap in there right now!! Don't ask about the tanning goggles. I used to be an avid tanner... if you have seen me lately you will know that is not the case any more! Now I tag Camille & Jen.... Post if you dare!

1 comment:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Are you kidding me? That's a not so organized day? My purse is a nightmare. I'd be proud to have the contents of my purse look like that.