Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Park City Fantasy!!

Last weekend me and Chase and a couple friends (the Jaques' & Vetica's) went up to Park City for the weekend. I have an aunt who hooked us up to stay in a really nice condo for free. It was a blast. Chase and I arrived first on Friday night around 10. My aunt had e-mailed me the address & garage code. The garage code was wrong, so in a panic I called my aunt and of course I got NO answer. So after a little worry time, I remembered on the phone a few weeks earlier she had given me a different code. THANK GOODNESS - - IT WORKED!! The place was awesome. It had a hot tub (which we definitely took advantage of) and we got a really nice king size bed. To top it off, it had a flat screen with all the channels!! Kelly & Camille came up after us and we just hung out and chatted, then hit the sack.

**Camille cheersing with some v8 smoothie!**

The next day Camille and I ditched the boys and went to the outlets. I don't know why they call them outlets, because I swear they are more expensive than department stores. But I'll admit they had some pretty good sales going on! We me up with the hubbies for lunch at Panda Express in the new Redstone development by Kimball Junction. It was a lot of fun. We walked through all the little boutiques and shopped some more. Then Dustin & Natalie showed up.

**Boys in da house**

We had a pretty laid back night. A little scattergories, some scrabble, and best of all CLUE!! We had all forgotten how to play, so it took forever. Natalie ended up winning. We ate at a pizzeria on Main Street and went home to enjoy a soak in the hot tub. It was a great weekend and included some much needed relaxation! We'll do it again soon......


**Nat & Camille snuggling** **Chase being ..... cute**


**The Vetica's**


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

KCJaques said...

What the hell is smartphone? But I am way stoked you posted pics.

The Ralls said...

That looked so fun... Im bummed it didnt work out for us... Im glad you guys had a fun time!!!