Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Heather's Bridal Shower!!

Last weekend I got to hang out with all the Phillips girls. It was a blast! We (Whitini, Jamie, & I) gave Heather (Skyler's soon to be wife) a bridal shower. It was such a fun time! Jamie made the cutest decorations ever - - I was totally jealous that I didn't think of it! The shower was a success and its all thanks to my awesome sis-in-laws... Heather got some cool gifts, the theme was Kitchen/Entertainment. She got lots of much needed kitchen items, along with a few entertaining outfits for future use!! Thanks to all who came and helped. We are so excited for Heather to become a Phillips! And I am so lucky to have such awesome sis-in-laws it makes life easy!! Love you guys!
The Phillips Gals (minus Fernanda who is still in Brazil )
Jamie's super cute decorations made out of fresh flowers & fresh fruit!
Playing the bubble gum game.. She did really good (they were huge pieces of bubble gum) I was gagging for her!!
Opening one of the "entertaining outfits!"

No comments: