Wednesday, May 7, 2008

...Snips & Snails and Puppy Dog Tails!






THATS WHAT LITTLE BOYS ARE MADE OF!!


I absolutely love my nephews (which I inherited from marrying Chase). They are absolutely the cutest boys in the world! I got to hang out with the girls all last weekend and so we got to play with the boys too. Jamie & Adam's little boy, Mason who is about 15 months - is the most adorable little guy! He is a huge flirt and will cheese a grin and then shy away. I just love him. And Andrew's little boy Parker - who is just over 18 months - is an angel!! Parker and Mason had a good time playing with eachother! And we all had a good time watching!
Parker & Mason

Mason flirting with me!







4 comments:

Todd & Meggen said...

Hi Chase and Amanda! This is Todd and Meggen Whimpey. Yes we are back in Morgan! We are living with Todd's parents again while we build our house in Peterson. Hopefully by the end of the year we will be done! Give us a call, we would love to get together!

Cottle said...

Hello Chase and Amanda, It's Marie from Good Ole Morgan. Kelly found me on the blog and he had you as a friend so I took the liberty to see your blog. You guys are soooo cute! It's so fun to see every bodies little family. Thanks again for helping us get back to Morgan. You are welcome to see our blog if you want it is http://cottlefamilyat.blogspot.com
Talk Later

Lindsay Spencer said...

Hey guys! Cute blog. Let's go camping this summer. Even if my kids scare you away, you'll get use to it I promise.

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Hey Chase, it's Holly (goode) Ackett. Just checking out your blog. Very cute. Your nephews look just like the Phillip boys! It's great. Hope all is well with you two. You are welcome to check out our blog if your bored.
http://ackettfam.blogspot.com