Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to School!!


So I have been struggling with the decision to go to school or not go to school. And finally we got Chase's subaru sold, so I decided - - - GO TO SCHOOL!! I'm going to Stacey's Beauty School starting September 2nd! I'm so excited.. I'll be enrolled in the Master Esthetics program. So everyone get ready cause I'm the next wax queen!!

I'm really excited, and also a little nervous about it all. I'll still be working in Logan, and driving to Ogden for class. I'm only going part time so its going to take 18 months to finish up. Hopefully something will come along and maybe I can get a job a little closer to home and school so I won't get so burned out on the drive!
Anywho.. I'm really excited to get into a new career! So all of you better come and see me and let me practice on ya!

1 comment:

Lindsay Spencer said...

I will definetly let you experiment on me. I love your new look on your blog. Happy late Anniversary. I wanted to be a vet when I was little too. Hmmm. Lots of random thoughts!