Thursday, July 31, 2008

Late Posting...

So on July 20th Chase and I celebrated our one year anniversary!! I can't belive how fast the first year has gone by... So we decided to celebrate it with those who have helped us make it through!! We headed up to Bear Lake with Kelly & Camilly and Grant & Lindy.
Saturday (the 19th) we headed up and snagged the last camp site at Sunrise Campground (I highly recommend it to everyone). We set up camp and went into town and browsed the shops and enjoyed a shaved ice! Later Chase and I went to The Pickleville Playhouse and enjoyed a dutch oven dinner and the play "Thoroughly Modern Millie". It was really great! Good food, great play!! Then we headed back up to camp and roasted starbursts!!
Sunday morning we headed down for a day at the lake. It was a great day. The weather was nice, a little overcast so it wasn't scorching hot... but we all burned because of it! The boys (Chase, Grant & Kelly) spent a few hours building the mother of all sand castles. I have to admit, it was pretty impressive!! It was complete with a homemade flag, and a stick door! The day was great and we all had a lot of fun! I can't think of a better way to celebrate our first year of marriage together!!
I LOVE YOU CHASE!!


1 comment:

KCJaques said...

Happy one year!!!!! Now go multiply and replenish the earth.