Thursday, August 14, 2008

Amanda James Phillips

I am: Amanda James Phillips
I think: Life is what you make of it... so live it up!
I know: Who I am and what I want out of life
I want: Security and love forever
I have: A husband, a family, and friends who ALL love me!
I wish: I didn't have to worry about MONEY!!
I hate: When people aren't up front with you
I miss: The social life from college and a few friends that have moved away. I miss my home in Rupert, and being able to see my mom every day
I fear: Failure, death and heights
I feel: The air conditioning and the cat rubbing against my legs
I hear: The TV downstairs and cars passing by
I smell: Laundry in the dryer
I crave: Pizza!
I search: For answers
I wonder: About life and the future and what it holds for me
I regret: Nothing, everything I have done has taught me something that I needed to get to this point in life
I love: The smell of fresh rain in the foreset. The feel of sunshine on my skin. My husband, family & friends. The way a hay field smells after its been cut!
I care: Too much about what other people think.
I always: Want what I can't have :(
I am not: A pushover, wet blanket, or a doormat
I believe: Karma is real
I dance: When no one is watching!! Or with Chase (he makes me look good)
I sing: In the car and in the shower... That's it
I don’t always: Listen to the other half
I argue: Too much.
I write: No where. I need a journal
I win: When its important to me
I lose: When I could care less
I never: Miss the chance to be with family or friends
I listen: To everyone and anyone who needs a friendly ear
I can usually be found: At work or at home
I am scared: Of childbirth!
I need: Nothing... I'm content right now!
I am happy about: Having the opportunity to go to esthetics school. Not everyone gets to go after something that makes them happy. And having such a great hubby!

Ok… now its your turn… tell me about you!

3 comments:

KCJaques said...

Kelly here, I just wanted to say that you are loved by us too oh and you are definetely the better 'Amanda"

The Coach and his Wife said...

I love this blogging stuff! I am addicted now! I think it is so fun to get to know everyone a little better! And my dogs are very mischevious~but good practice I guess!

Todd & Meggen said...

Hi guys! It has been awhile since we've seen you...we are always up for Taggarts! Hey I met your new sister in law last night, that's awesome that she finally made it here! Chad said we all need to have a classic good old times phillips party at their house and we agree so lets put one together!