Tuesday, August 5, 2008

James Taylor!! ??WHO??

Monday night our friends, Grant and Lindy, took us to the James Taylor concert at the USANA amphitheatre. Chase was really excited cause he really likes James Taylor... I on the other hand had never heard of him. So when I was told we were going I had to look up some of his songs on the internet at work!! Sad I know!


It was a lot of fun though. His music was really laid back and very relaxing. And I must say for an old guy he plays and sings pretty dang good! It was my first concert at USANA and I really like that place. It was so nice to just sit and lay on our blankets and enjoy the beautiful night! During intermission everyone went to go get snacks but I stayed back... and sneaked a peak at Lindy's copy of "Breaking Dawn." Lame I know!! I couldn't help it though. My curiosity got the best of me on that! Now I have to wait for my copy to show up in the mail. (yes, yes... mine has not shown up yet! I'm getting very pissed off about it too!)


The night was amazing and it was so good to get out and do something! Thanks so much Ralls' for the invite!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I totally know what you mean about starting to get pissed because my copy of Breaking Dawn hasn't come yet either. I thought I was on top of things by pre-ordering! Never again, I'll wait with the masses next time -though there is no next time:(

Genna said...

I have heard many people are waiting for there books, now I don't feel so silly for waiting at midnight. I am sorry, if ya want to stop by my house on your way home from work or something you can grab my copy I finished.

Lindsay Spencer said...

You crazy women and those vampire books! I would probably be hooked too, so I won't even venture there. Sounds like you had a great time. I could use an outing like that real soon.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

Hi my name is Amanda (rock) Nelson. I went to school with Chase and ran across your bolg. Very Cute!!! Just wanted to say hi. Just so you know I started the "Amanda" trend that chase seemed to follow!!