Monday, September 22, 2008

Manda's 24 - - SURPRISE!!

So this weekend was my birthday (the 21st) and I had no idea what we were going to do. Well my amazing husband put together a surprise party for me!! I couldn't believe it! All of my good friends were there and it was fantastic! Everyone was waiting in my kitchen when I got home from school Saturday night. I was absolutely surprised!!!

There were decorations everywhere and balloons!! Everyone was nice enough to help out and there were tons of goodies to eat!! Chase grilled up some shishkabobs and pineapple... it was wonderful! We even had a pinata!! That was a riot!! After all the fun of the pinata and food, we all went inside for a competitive game of pictionary (girls vs. boys). The boys killed us! Who knew they could draw a bunt cake pan!!?

I am so sad that my camera battery was dead :( So I didn't get very many pictures. Just a few of the very beginning!! All I can say is I am soooo spoiled by my husband!! I will forever remember this birthday!!
I got a cute pink iPod Nano!!!


THANK YOU to everyone who came and helped out! I have the best friends anyone could ask for!!
Some of the girls The cute cupcakes
My surprise

4 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had fun.

KCJaques said...

SURPRISE!!!! Oh wait, I guess we already did that. We are glad you enjoyed it, but lets be honest we had a great time too. After all, only the best of parties result in the cops getting called out. We plead the 5th.

Clint said...

Happy Late Birthday! It sounds like you had lots of fun! What a nice husband you have!

About us said...

Chase did a good job! I wish that Dustin would have told me about it!!!! I do have a gift for you though. Im excited to see you too...its been too long.