Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crown Paradise Club - - Cancun, Mexico!!

Its a little late, but finally I have most of the pictures loaded on my computer. So I thought I'd share a little of our vacation with you all! We went to the Crown Paradise Club Resort in Cancun for 7 days. It was awesome!! Here are some pics of our room and the awesome view we had from our balcony.

Amanda's entire family was able to come on this trip so it was a lot of fun. It was an all-inclusive resort so we ate, and ate, and ate!! It was soooo good! We took a trip into downtown Cancun to shop at all of the flea markets. It was a lot of fun, but I forgot my camera. :( We went way into town to a place called Market 28. I'm not going to lie, it was scary for me. Everyone is in your face and little kids are making you feel bad and trying to get you to buy their handmade bracelets and belts. Definitely not my kind of shopping. Here are a few random photos by Chase of all of us eating.

We thought we would take advantage of a free Lunch Lagoon Cruise the resort offered. So we all loaded up and headed out for the Cancun Queen. The cruise was around the Nichupte Lagoon. Little did we know it was going to turn into a booze cruise. Pretty embarassing and awkward to be on a booze cruise with you parents and grandparents! We had a good time though. They played some games a forced some Tequila on some (I won't name names!). Then we had a nice lunch and played some more games. Below are a few pics of our afternoon.

Most of the days there we lazed on the beach and played in the waves. The weather was beautiful. High 80's for the day with a nice breeze. And the night cooled to the low 70's. Me and my sis inlaws (Emilie & Laree) got our hair braided on the beach. That was kinda cool. I only left mine in a few days, then they got too dirty and itchy! But it was nice to not have to worry about keeping my hair out of my face! Chase rented some boogie boards one day cause the waves were perfect. Everyone had a good time trying those out. My mom and I had a hard time finding our ocean legs and would often be tumbled to the beach by some of the waves! We would just sit and laugh!


We also took a trip to Tulum and snorkeled in Akumal. I haven't developed the underwater camera we used at the ocean in Tulum and for the snorkeling. But here are a few pics of the ruins in Tulum. It was probably the hottest day that we decided to go see the ruins, so we were all pretty impatient and sweaty!! Next post I'll get the other pics in!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Booze Cruise! That's so funny! Looks like you guys had a great time ... and got to come back to cold, Utah/Idaho snow ... :) cute pictures!

Clint said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I wish I could have gone somewhere warm for Christmas!