Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Main Squeeze!!

Today Chase turns 26!! We don't have any killer plans for tonight. I have school til 9 and he is working late into the night with his cousin. But this weekend we have a few things in mind. I can't believe Chase is 26 this year. We met when he was just 20 years old!! Its crazy to think we have known each other for that long.



To honor the birthday boy I'd like to share with you 26 of my favorite things about Chase. (Hopefully I can think of that many!! ;) )

26. He can make friends with anyone

25. He is turning into quite the handy man

24. He doesn't let me get away with whining

23. He loves his family and mine too

22. He is always on the go

21. He doesn't beat around the bush with anything

21. He is always more than willing to help someone else

20. He see's every side to the story before he makes his opinion

19. He works hard every day - - whether he's in the office or somewhere else

18. He is always there for me with love and support

17. He loves playing with kids :) its so cute!

16. He understands that sometimes a girl just has to buy something!!

15. He is very good at listening and helping solve problems

14. He still gets excited about Christmas!!

13. He has started trying to learn to cook in a crockpot!!

12. He never complains about having to shovel the driveway... even at 1:00 a.m.

11. He constantly amazes me with his ideas

10. He very rarely complains about anything

9. Secretly he is nerdy and I love it!

8. He lets me play guitar hero all day and never says a word about it!

7. He never "lets" me win at board games!

6. He always eats what I cook!

5. He encouraged me to go back to school

4. His sarcasm

3. He keeps me spontaneous

2. His smile can melt me

1. He is mine... forever and for always

I love you Chase and hope you have a stellar birthday!!

2 comments:

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Awe, that is so cute Manda!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACER!! I hope you have a great birthday! Love ya guys!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Chase! Hope it was great, and you don't feel too old:)