Friday, February 13, 2009

I should start a business!!

Thought I'd share with you my newest craft project!! More letters for my other cousins little girl! This time I did it different and was pretty proud of the finished product! Again it was done with Modge Podge!! (go to Wal-Mart and buy some - - I know you want to!)
Baby Elizza will have the cutest room ever! (Heidi if your reading this I hope you like them, and sorry to ruin the surprise, and I need to see you soon to give them to you!)






3 comments:

Genna said...

Very Cute!

Kimberly said...

You're totally right ... I NEED to go and get some modge podge! It's not just a want now, it's definitely a NEED!! Where did you find the super cute letters?? I love them!!

Heidi Carter said...

Hey Manda I love it!!! It is sooo cute. Elizza will be here any day if not on her own she will be here the 24th. I would love for you two to come see her so I will either have my parents call you guys or Lindsay. Thanks for making that. I will be happy to pay you for making it just let me know. So I will be see you two within the week I hope!!!!