Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Latest Craft...

So I haven't done much crafting lately and I've been feeling a void because of it. My cousin Sydnee is having a baby boy here any day now so I thought I'd try my hand at modge podge!! All I have to say is that was the easiest thing I've ever done. I cut some blocks, found some cute wooden letters and some cute scrapbook paper and went to town!!
Here's what I came up with. They are naming their baby Cannon. So I made these blocks to put in his room. (Sorry for ruining the surprise Syd! - - they are in the mail and will be to you shortly!)

Obviously I'm not the greatest picture taker either. But seriously everyone should own a jar of modge podge. The stuff does everything!!

7 comments:

Clint said...

Oh my goodness those are ADORABLE! Thank you Amanda! I wanted some blocks like that but I had no desire to start another project. I can't wait to put them on the shelf in his room!

Kimberly said...

Manda ... seriously! You're so crafty! I've seen things similar to that, but not as cute!! No idea what modge podge is, but I'm pretty sure I need some if it's good ... I'll google it! :) Anyways, just thought I'd let you know they're super cute!

The Cragun's said...

Amanda these are DARLING!!!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! I want to learn. Let's have a craft day. I have no idea what Modge Podge is. Will yout each me?

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

They are so cute! What a great gift idea. I've always wanted to try midge podge crafts.

Heidi Carter said...

Manda, This is Heidi, your other cousin!!! I am having a baby any day now as well!! I would say hint hint but I am pretty forward. So there would be no point!!! We are naming her Elizza, I should have you make me one and pay you for the products. Let me know. I love yellow purple and brown. mostly yellow. Really let me know I would love to hang that above her bed. I am being induced on the 24th if i make it until then. If i dont see you before I will have my parents call you guys when I have her. Its just here in Brigham so I would love for you guys to come see her. xoxo Heidi

Genna said...

Well I have to agree with everyone they are amazing, very very cute, and no I am not your cousin, but I am having a baby....do I need to say anything else.......Just an FYI my baby room will be pink, Oarnge, and Aqua........are ya getting the hint......don't feel obligated but......