Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mamma's out there! Hope everyone had a good day with their families! We enjoyed our Sunday in Morgan with Chase's family. We had a great lunch and hung out the rest of the afternoon. I thought I'd share with everyone our gift we gave to Sandie. We had originally started it for her birthday in February (haha - - go ahead and laugh... we are lame!) and it quickly turned into a project that was much harder than a couple days of work. So here we are in May and the project is finished and was a hit!!


Chase's face is showing how heavy the dang thing is!

4 comments:

The Cragun's said...

That is so darling...

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

I absolutely LOVE this! I want to make one for my mom & m-i-l. Such a CUTE idea. You'll have to show me how it's made.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Chase is a goofball!! LOL! That turned out so darn cute!!!

Swensons said...

YOU FOUND ME!! Im so happy. Yes you have permission to "pretend" to be my fwend, if and only if you will let me be yours!