Monday, June 8, 2009

Crazy/Beautiful Weekend!!

Chase and I had quite the eventful weekend! Friday night was Christian's graduation from Morgan High School! We are so proud of him and the accomplishments he has made throughout life. Congratulations to Christian and good luck in the future!


Saturday was an amazing day. We got to watch our adorable niece, Kinley, during the morning while her mom and dad (Skyler & Heather) were taking out their endowments at the temple and get her ready to meet her parents at the sealing. As their one year anniversary this little family was sealed to each other in the Salt Lake City temple. It was a great day and we are so happy for them and the choices they have made and the examples they are to us. Congratulations Sky & Heather!!



Later Saturday afternoon we went to Bountiful for a graduation BBQ for my "little brother" Braxton. He graduated from Davis High on Friday! For those of you who don't know I have what I like to call a second family whom I have been very close to since the age of 12!! We had such a great time catching up with them! Congrats to Brax who made it through and can't wait to move away! Love you guys!


(Braxton & Brecklee - - my little bro & sis!)

On Sunday we braved the weather and went to Hill Air Force Base to watch the Air Show. It was awesome and we had so much fun. Even in the 5 minute monsoon that blew threw and soaked us! Our favorite was the Thunderbirds. We were in awe at the precision and teamwork that went into their performance. I told Chase I felt like I was in the movie Top Gun! It made me proud to be an American!



I'm so happy we got to spend an entire weekend together! That hasn't happened in quite some time thanks to my Saturday schooling! I hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend as much as we did!

3 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

WHOA, Braxton and Brecklee look so old! Thats crazy...We miss you guys!

Genna said...

You guys have been having so much fun! Keep it up, we miss you guys, we will have to do something soon!

Annika said...

Looks like you guys did have a fun eventful weekend. I am so excited for Skyler and Heather. What a great day! Hope you are still liking school.... You are almost done, right?