Thursday, June 18, 2009

** Vegas Vacation **

Last weekend we headed out to VEGAS again for a little early summer vacation and for the International Esthetics, Cosmetics and Spa Convention!!
A little something for me to earn some extra hours (50 to be exact) for school by attending. We invited the Jaques and Binghams to come have some fun with us (and we sure hope that is what they had!).
We flew out Saturday morning and arrived in sunny Las Vegas around noon... walked the strip until we could check in at our hotel, and then lounged at the pool for a bit.

(Planet Hollywood)

Later that night we went to a Cirque de Soliel show called KA. It was an amazing experience. For those who have never been to one I am highly suggesting it! I was in awe the entire show. I'm still baffled by all of the amazing things that went into it.
Sunday I spent my time at the convention and had a good time. There really isn't much to tell about it. There were a ton of good deals, and of course I came home empty handed! Oh well... next year!
Monday was our day to leave, but not until later in the evening! We had fun and kinda did our own things. It was a long day, and a great trip. I am glad to be home though! I lost $15 on the slots, but got some sweet mardi gras beads from some run down place in "Old Vegas"! Oh and I can't forget to mention my attempt at rebellion - - - the trashy airbrushed tat I got that lasted a whole day!! I love Las Vegas!

2 comments:

KCJaques said...

You are dirty for getting a tat in Old Vegas!! Thanks for the fun, hooker :)

PhillipsFamily said...

I am officially back into the blogging world after taking some months off- fun catching up with your life, looks like Vegas was a blast! Check out the pict on my blog, I think you and Chase will get a kick out of a couple of them :)