Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie Mania!

I'm sure no one will find this post at all interesting, however - - - I am bored at work and shall post what I want! This last week has been movie madness for me. I've been to 3, yes count it - - THREE, movies! Its like a record! So I thought I would share my views on them, since I scored and 2 of the 3 were amazing!

Movie #1 - - The Proposal







I loved this movie! It was a great girls night out show :) Full of laughs and even got a little teary eyed! Gals - - get out and see this!

Movie #2 Year One

There were some good laughs. But overall it only gets a so-so from me. Wait for it to come out on Redbox if you really want to see it!

Movie #3 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen




AWESOME!!! Chase and I loved it! We decided we must own these movies for life! Everyone needs to see it! Its funny, action, love story.... It is just intense!! SEE IT THIS WEEKEND!

2 comments:

The Ralls said...

hey now... how come I didnt get an invite to the girls night????

About us said...

thanks for the reviews! i want to see the two you thought were good! Yeah for good movies!