Friday, September 12, 2008

Learning sooooo MUCH!!!

I know you are all probably thinking "geeze.. are we seriously going to have to hear about every single thing she learns?" NO... I promise the newness of it all will wear off and I'll stop blogging it! But this week has been a lot of fun!! We did more eyelash extensions (apparently they are really popular), and WAXING!!! We waxed legs, arms, armpits, bikini's, eyebrows, and lips!! I LOVE IT! I'm not going to lie though... I almost cried like a baby when they waxed my lip. Seriously, don't do it if you don't need to!

Supposedly on Saturday we are learning eyelash tints and perms. I'll have to take a pic of my before and after! I'm pretty excited since i have straight white eyelashes!! My fear is that they will fall out!! Cross your fingers for me! Sorry if I'm boring any of you... but this is pretty much my life now :)

No comments: