Friday, September 12, 2008

To pass the time...

I am so bored at work today I could probably die! So to pass the time I thought I'd share a few of my most favorite things with you all! I tag all who read it to post something similar!! :) I know some of you out there are as bored as I am!
Pedicures!! (what girl doesn't love these?)

Orange Chicken (I am seriously craving it at this very moment!)
Nature Valley Yogurt Bars (best on the go snack!)

I LOVE MOUNTAIN DEW!!


Lounging on any beach!

I rock the X Balm!
Lounging by pools!
Pizza (its always my lazy dinner!)
Gerbera Daisy's (are my fav)
My cute niece Makell
and of course I LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

The Ralls said...

I totally stole your idea and did one myself... kudos to you for helping make my day a little less boring! Have fun at your movie tonight, think of me when your at dinner and your waitress sucks... ha ha